are an excellent way to vacation in a particular
area on a regular basis. Generally, Timeshares
are sold on weekly basis, with the weeks during
Thailand's "High Season" of November
- April being more expensive than the months of
May - October, The owner of the timeshare has
the right to occupy the property for a fixed week
each year. Since Thailand does not allow the foreign
ownership of property, leasing a long term (15
year) timeshare is an excellent way for a foreigner
to "OWN A PIECE OF PARADISE"
the past, the timeshare industry suffered from
a reputation of using high pressure sales tactics.
This has improved and since the members of the
Krabi Association of Resort Owners are long term
residents, we are proud to promote our low key
sales approach. We are so confident of the attractiveness
of our properties - we let them sell themselves!
is a summary of the advantages /disadvantages
|TIME SHARE CHARACTERISTICS
- Cost savings over traditional holiday -
- Use of hotel/property amenities pool, tennis,
- Vacation with out worry, a high comfort
level with accommodation
- No "Surprises" in accommodations
- Timeshare leasee treated like an "owner"
not a guest.
- Ability to generate rental income if property
- Difficulty in resale, not a "Liquid"
- Past history of aggressive high pressure